Training & Placement Cell
Placement training plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every student to get placed in a top organization visiting their campus for recruitment. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that training is important for students to enhance their employability skills and achieve good placement in various Industries.
The Placement Department at South Point Degree College comprises of the Student Committee and the faculty members of each stream of courses offered. The leading companies from all the sectors are invited on the campus, where the students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process.
We leverage human assets for competitiveness by imparting knowledge, entrepreneurship and providing opportunities to enhance creativity. We truly believe that it is these strengths that would help our students to successfully compete globally and take advantage of the emerging opportunities. The training and placement committee has been able to provide 100% placements assistance to students every year in renowned companies in India and abroad.
- To bridge the gap between the industry and institute.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries, organizations from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training, Personal interviews Group discussions through professional trainers.
- To prepare students for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To enhance their communication skills.
- To promote career counseling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel.
- To Provide requisite training to students in soft skills.
- To achieve 100 % Placements for Eligible Students.
Activities of the Training & Placement Cell
- Resume Writing
- Personality Development
- Career Counseling
- Career Counseling
- Communication Skills Program
- Mock Interviews
- Seminars/Workshops/Guest Lectures
- Industry Interface
- Final Placements
- Corporate Relations